Details from Seller
2020 Husqvarna® Svartpilen 701 FILLING THE VOID
The burbling-pop of the quickshifter encourages you to wind on a few more revs for the next up-shift. Riding the torque curve, confidently firing out of corners. This is a riding experience defined by its easy-going rawness. But when the empty road calls for it - when you need to wrestle the bars and scrub the tyres, the SVARTPILEN 701 will happily oblige.Features may include:
The SVARTPILEN 701 is powered by a modern 692.7 cc liquid cooled, single-cylinder engine that features the latest design and electronics technology. With a peak horsepower of 55 kW (75 hp) and 72 Nm of torque at 6750 rpm, there is no doubting this motorcycle´s performance potential. The electronic fuel injection is operated by a ride-by-wire system and delivers immediate, sharp and refined power, controlled by the standard traction control system. Featuring some of the latest technical solutions, such as a standard up & down easy shift, this engine delivers exceptional ride-ability. Produced using innovative production processes and the highest quality materials, premium reliability and efficiency is ensured. This quality also results in conveniently long 10,000 km service interval.
The lightweight trellis frame is constructed to ensure precise handling and deliver confidence in all conditions. By using high grade chromium molybdenum tubular steel, detailed feedback is transmitted to the rider through precisely engineered torsional rigidity and longitudinal flex. This guarantees advanced agility and stability, combined with perfect weight distribution and a tight turning circle - highly useful in urban environments.
The SVARTPILEN 701 is fitted with hydraulic BREMBO brake callipers, which are manufactured to the highest standards and, in combination with 320 mm front and 240 mm rear perforated steel discs, deliver controllable and confident braking performance. The SVARTPILEN 701 is also fitted with a state-of-the-art BOSCH ABS system, ensuring the highest level of safety in varying braking conditions.Highlights
- Striking new color, trim and graphics with premium bronze finish and CNC machined footrests.
- New lightweight, tubeless 18" front and 17" rear aluminum spoked wheels highlight the flat track-inspired design.
- Powerful, compact 692.7 cc SOHC engine with counter balancer shaft, dual-plug ignition, electronic fuel injection and Ride-by-Wire system for excellent throttle response.
- The APTC™ (Adler Power Torque Control) slipper clutch maximizes rear wheel grip while the Magura hydraulic system guarantees perfect clutch modulation.
- The 6 speed gearbox is linked to an easy shift sensor which allows the rider to make seamless up
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Husqvarna®
- Model: Svartpilen 701
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Springfield, IL
- Price: $9,499