2020 HONDA Super Cub C125 ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
You'll Meet The Nicest People;
There's a reason the Honda Super Cub is the world's most-produced motor vehicle. Because nothing else combines fun, affordability, practicality, sensible size and ease of operation the way a Cub does. Our 2020 model features the same timeless, classic look, but with technology that's right up to date, including features like a 125cc engine and standard anti-lock brakes. And check out the new color this year: Pearl Nebula Red.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda's reputation for engines, and even though the Super Cub is relatively compact, it's a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Easy To Park: Because the Super Cub is compact, it's easy to park in the city, and to store when you're not riding. There's always room for a Super Cub!
- Hydraulic Front Disc Brake: The Super Cub features a 220mm front single disc brake for excellent stopping power. There's even standard front-wheel ABS.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Fully transistorized
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Four-speed semi-automa
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Honda
- Model Super Cub C125 ABS
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Greenville, MI
- Stock Number HM100005
- Primary Color RED
- Price $3,649
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.