2020 HONDA REBEL 300 ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Light. Nimble. And Awesome.;
When we launched our Rebel 300 a couple of years ago, riders everywhere loved the way it combines a fresh, new look with timeless features like a low seat height, light weight, narrow 286cc single-cylinder engine and user-friendly powerband. And for 2020 we kept all those best parts, but have given the Rebel 300 some tasty upgrades, like a LED lighting package (headlight, taillight, turn signals and more), new instruments, a slipper/assist clutch that lightens clutch pull, new suspension, and a whole bunch of new Honda accessories available too. In short, this great bike is better than ever. Now that's a revolution we can all get behind.
- Blacked-Out Style: The Rebel is a blank canvas for your self expression and customization. But unlike the canvas you buy at the art store, this one's not boring white. As is, its blacked-out engine pieces, frame, and bodywork elements look great during the day and even better at night.
- Blacked-Out Muffler: Forget about having to polish chrome—the Rebel's blacked-out exhaust system blends perfectly with the bike's overall look. And maybe the biggest plus? The awesome sound that's so important to the riding experience.
- Classic Instrument Shape: Another iconic element combining traditional and new, the Rebel's instruments take a classic shape and fill it with totally up-to-date digital LCD information. New for 2020, the instruments now include a gear-position indicator and a fuel-consumption display.
- Four-Bulb Headlight: Another critical item in motorcycle design is the headlight. With the Rebel you get the best of both worlds. The lamp is bright and precise, while the round nacelle shape, aluminum cast headlight mount and classic round lens give the Rebel a character that exudes
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Honda
- Model REBEL 300 ABS
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Stock Number CMX3000473
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $4,799
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports