2020 HONDA PCX150,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Urban riding is full of challenges. There's heavy traffic, tight parking and plenty of stoplight-to-stoplight action. Fortunately, the Honda PCX150 is purpose-built to tackle these challenges and deliver loads of fun along the way. With our V-Matic transmission, you get start-up-and-go riding without ever needing to shift. The 2.1 gallon fuel tank and stellar fuel economy saves you money with fewer stops to fill up. And the sporty ride characteristics means you - and your passenger - can always find an excuse to hop on and ride. So conquer your city in style, on the sleek and swift PCX150.
- Rider Comfort: The long, plush seat is even more comfortable than it looks. Plus, give your copilot an incredible view with the incredible stepped passenger section.
- Under-Seat Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for a full-face helmet or an evening's worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. With a full 28 liters (over seven gallons), it's big enough for everyday use.
- Easy To Park: The PCX150 gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- Fresh Style: With the PCX150, you enjoy world-class style and premium features. Check out the large, central LED headlight, integrated LED turn signals, and easy-to-read LCD instrumentation that all give a high-end feel.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX150's f
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Honda
- Model PCX150
- Category Moped
- Type Motorcycle
- Location St. Louis, MO
- Stock Number M21050
- Primary Color RED
- Price $3,699
Estimate Payments1 -
Let Mungenast Make the Difference! Finding the right bikes for you since 1965.
Come on down to South Lindbergh and check out all of our great brands. And we are here for all of your service and parts needs with OEM Certified technicians.