2020 HONDA NC750X Base,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Master Of All Domains;
Twisty roads. Open highways. City centers. Rural roadways. The Honda NC750X is the one bike that confidently conquers them all with ease and style. Powered by a 745cc engine, it has the broad powerband and low-end torque for canyon carving and urban commuting. The available Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)** tailors the parallel-twin power delivery in user-friendly ways. And with innovations like integrated storage and our available Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT), you get function, and fun, for every riding scenario. So if you're looking for a bike that's perfect for everyday and nearly everywhere, look no further than the NC750X. **On DCT ABS model only.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC): With Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) you can choose a level which allows some rear-wheel spin—on gravel or dirt for instance—or pick a second level which reduces wheel spin, particularly on slippery roads. It's a great feature that helps make the NC750X even more versatile. (Available on DCT ABS model only.)
- 41mm Fork: With 5.4 inches of travel, you get a perfect balance between a long-distance and a short-hop street machine. This gives it a wide range of capability, good handling and helps inspire confidence.
- Disc Brakes With Available Combined ABS: Single front and rear disc brakes give the NC750X great stopping power. The DCT model comes with ABS brakes that are linked rear-to-front for added stopping power, even under challenging conditions.
- LCD Instrument Panel: Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge and two trip meters. Plus, the tach bar graph changes color according to fuel consumption, RPM, gear position and more. &
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Honda
- Model NC750X Base
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Dearborn Heights, MI
- Stock Number 20H102
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $8,099