2020 HONDA Fury,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Like Nothing Else On The Road;
Motorcycles have never been about blending in—especially not this one. Nothing on the road looks or rides like a Honda Fury. Long and lean, it's one of the cleanest choppers ever. And the Fury's 1312cc V-twin engine delivers all the power and torque you need to motivate down the road. Best of all, the Fury is about more than just looks; since it's a Honda, it handles better than most other choppers, and offers our world-famous reliability too. Everyone wants a bike that looks good. But looking good and riding great are even better.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced. It features a teardrop seamless fuel tank, an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system and an aluminum swingarm.
- Exhaust: The Fury's engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Long Rake: A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71 inches between axles.
- Unique Wheels And Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- V-Twin Engine: A powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-has
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Honda
- Model Fury
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Jefferson City, MO
- Stock Number 13000225
- Primary Color PEARL HAWKEYE BLUE
- Price $10,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Larry's Motor Sports prides itself on its customer service. We ride just like you, and we know how important it is to be taken care of and have someone you can trust. With 4 brands, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha, all in one location, we are sure to have the right model for you. With over 34 years in the business we have a lot to offer before and after the sale. We would appreciate the opportunity to serve you.