Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Performance First, Last, Always;
Honda's 2020 CBR600RR is a bike that puts the “Super in Supersport. Six-hundreds have always been magic machines, combining sharp handling with light weight and plenty of performance. And there's nothing like a high-revving inline four when it comes to immediate, exhilarating power delivery. Wrap that in Honda's twin-spar aluminum chassis, add premium suspension, and you have the recipe for a machine that's as at home on the track as it is on the street. Available with optional anti-lock brakes too.
- 12-Spoke Wheels: With their consistent rigidity and balance, these sharp-looking 12-spoke cast aluminum wheels work with the fork and enhance suspension feedback to deliver real handling improvements.
- Radial Mounted Front-Brake Calipers: The CBR600RR uses radial-mounted monoblock front-brake calipers. This construction makes the caliper stiffer, and that means you get better brake feel for more linear, powerful stopping. Each caliper also uses four chromium-plated aluminum pistons for smooth, friction-free operation.
- Electronic Combined Anti-Lock Braking (C-ABS): The available electronically controlled C-ABS distributes brake force over both wheels, helping to maintain braking confidence in less-than-ideal conditions. The system electronically measures rider input on the brake lever and pedal, and applies only the front or rear brake in some cases or combines both brakes in other situations.
- Line-Beam Headlights: Line-beam headlights feature a two-piece reflector design that utilizes two H7 bulbs for optimum light distribution and unique compact design. The result: the headlight helps you see better and also helps make you visible to traffic.&l
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Honda
- Model: CBR600RRL
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Johnstown, PA
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: 600002
- Primary Color: MATTE BLK MET
- Price: $11,799