Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Few motorcycles can claim to be exceptional at all things, but the Honda CB650R is one bike that stands out from the rest. It starts with the inline-four engine, oozing with power and begging to be revved. Then there's the seating position, placing you more upright for long-distance comfort. And perhaps the best part is the neo-sport styling, offering a modern take on the naked sportbike with waterfall-style headers, wide handlebars and LED lighting front and back. And for 2020, the CB650R comes equipped with anti-lock brakes as standard equipment. In a cluttered class, the CB650R rises to the top in performance, functionality and all-out fun.
- 649cc DOHC Engine: Engines like this are what Honda does best. The four-cylinder design makes it smoother and faster revving than most twins, and offers ample low- to midrange torque, plus plenty of power through the entire rev range.
- 4.1-Gallon Fuel Tank: A bike as versatile as the CB650R needs plenty of range, and the 4.1-gallon fuel tank provides just that.
- Four-Into-One Exhaust: Power, style and an unmistakable growl—you get all three with the four-into-one exhaust system on the CB650R.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control: With Honda Selectable Torque Control System (HSTC) the CB650R offers you peace of mind during aggressive riding conditions. The system adjusts engine power to optimize torque at the rear wheel, reducing rear-wheel slip. And here's the best part: you can turn it on or turn it off with a handlebar-mounted switch.
- Muffler: Mufflers need to accomplish four things: They need to quiet the engine without robbing power, they need to help tune engine output, they need to sound great, and they're a huge style element on any bike.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Honda
- Model: CB650R ABS
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Kendallville, IN
- Stock Number: CB6500322
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $9,199