2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Sportster Iron 883,
An original icon of the Harley-Davidson® Dark Custom style. It sets the standard for the raw, stripped-down, blacked-out look.
- Blacked-Out Look: It's the poster bike of the anti-chrome movement. You've got a black powder-coated 883cc engine with black rocker covers. Black on the throwback round air cleaner cover. Chopped fenders, to show off a little rubber and black front forks with gaiters to add a little old-school nostalgia.
- Low Seat & Slammed Suspension: The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat—just 25.7-inches high—provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience. The ride is responsive and plush, whether you're dodging urban potholes or out exploring the back roads.
- Street Inspired Paint: We created paint jobs with colors that look right against the backdrop of the urban grid, and don't need a lot of maintenance. These are tough finishes, as mean as the meanest street.
- Machined 9-Spoke Wheels: Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night where the rim meets the rubber and set off by a more contemporary mechanical look machined into the spokes.
- Tuck and Roll Seat: A solo seat that combines modern comfort with an authentic “tuck and roll design inspired by the early days of the bobber.
- 883cc Air-Cooled Evolution Engine: Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
- Drag-Style Handlebar: Born at the drag strip, the low-rise, slammed black drag-style handlebar is an old-school garage feature that puts you in a forward, aggressive riding position.
- Engine: Air-cooled, Evolution
- Bore: 3 in.
- Stroke: 3.811 in.
- Displacement: 53.9 cu.in.
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Sportster Iron 883
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Bend, OR
- Mileage 1,512
- Stock Number 51404B
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $9,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend
Sponsored By Pro Caliber Motorsports - Bend
Consign your bike with Procaliber. Even if you aren't looking to get into a new vehicle, and are just looking to get out of your current ride give us a shout. We make it Super Easy for you to get your vehicle sold without all the hassles of doing it yourself. Come see us TODAY! *Some restrictions and stipulations apply.