2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON SOFTAIL LOW RIDER S, NC AUTO SHOW SPECIAL! Our Loss, Your Gain! Current NADA Average Retail = $19,405.00. SPECIAL SHOW PRICE NOW ONLY $17,395.00! Over $2000 below book!! Beautiful machine! This is the BIG 114 Motor Edition! All blacked-out and ready to go. Move quick, the fall riding season is HERE! SAVE HUGE! The pricing, equipment, specifications, and photos presented are believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge and are subject to change without notice. State of the Art Service Dept Safety inspected by certified technician addressing any needs before putting on lot for sale. Sale price while supplies last. Zero down / low down finance available on approved credit. Lease options also available on select vehicles. Our Sales prices do not include state sales tax, vehicle tag/title/registration fees, doc fees, or dealer reconditioning costs if they apply to this vehicle. Sold As-Is. No warranty implied but extended protection plans available with purchase. Contact Capital Powersports Sales Team at 919-719-0700 for all the details! Get your deal here at www.capitalpowersports.com in Wake Forest, NC! Se habla espanol! We buy Motorcycles, Personal Watercraft, ATV’s, & UTV’s! Huge selection of pre-owned vehicles on site. Find us on FaceBook and Instagram too!
Low Rider® S is an all-new blacked-out performance-cruiser with a style that's as aggressive as its ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine: Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
- Reduced Rake: The Low Rider S model frame rake is reduced to 28 degrees from the 30 degree rake of the standard Low Rider model, resulting in more responsive handling.
- Inverted Front Fork: Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheel planted for improved braking and handling performance.
- Softail Frame: The frame retains the classic Softail lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Mono-shock rear suspension: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail loo
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model SOFTAIL LOW RIDER S
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Wake Forest, NC
- Mileage 1,174
- Stock Number HPK0981
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $17,395
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Capital Powersports
Sponsored By Capital Powersports
We are a full line Honda and Yamaha Powersports dealer and Yamaha Power Assist Electric Bicycles! If there's something they make, we probably stock it! Easy Financing - apply online! We take all Trades! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Call today about our current Special Offers or go to www.CapitalPowersports.com! Ask us for your next Motorcycle, ATV, Scooter, Watercraft, or Side by Side!! #Capitalpowersports.com #Yamaha GetOutAndRide #HondaMotorcycles #RideRed #YamahaPowerAssistBicycles