2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON SOFTAIL HERITAGE SOF,
The refined finishes, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage model take nostalgia ripping into the here and now
- A Dark Classic with Modern Edge: Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley motorcycle, this would be the one.
- SoftailFrame: The frame retains the classic Softail lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Milwaukee-Eight Big Twin Engine: A powerful, cool-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available with a 107 engine in chrome finish or 114 engine in blacked-out finish.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- Lockable and Sealed Saddlebags: A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
- Detachable Windscreen: Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu.in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model SOFTAIL HERITAGE SOF
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 32,609
- Stock Number USED1568
- Primary Color BILLARD REDBLACK
- Price $17,991
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports