2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Road King 107, 2020 Harley-Davidson Road King 107Previous customer added a Sissy Bar and luggage rack on the back. Otherwise, this would be a stock Harley. Looks brand new. Runs as nice as it looks. It's time to rule the roads on your next bike.Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at 520-747-8339 we will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy! We will make the Drive Worth it.At Cycles, Skis & ATV’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, ATV’s, Side X Sides and Trailers along with our New Arctic Cat Off road, Husqvarna Motorcycles and Royal Enfield! Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers! You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website! We Love Trades! Thank you for looking!
The stripped-down nostalgic style was born in the ‘60s, but the power of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine brings it all into the right now, fast.Key Features
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS: Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (Optional): A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
- Responsive Suspension: High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle: Born in the '60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it's built with the latest in materials and technology for a long distance high beam and wide low beam.
- Slicer II Cast Aluminum: A 18-inch front and 18-inch rear Slicer II wheel to match in the back are stunning and lightweight.
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Road King 107
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Mileage 7,248
- Stock Number P07704
- Primary Color Billiard Red
- Price $20,495
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Cycles Skis & ATVS
Sponsored By Cycles Skis & ATVS
Welcome to Cycles, Skis & ATVs, where the variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, AZ, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect motorcycle, ATV, side by side, service, or parts you've been looking for. Give us a call or stop in — we're always ready to help! Family owned and operated since 1998!