* Lucky Daves Heavy Hitters Sevens 14in Handlebars – Black
* Lucky Daves Heavy Hitters Bracket and Polyurethane Bushings
* Two Bros Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust
* TTS MasterTune Communications Interface - Single Bike (Blue)
* Flo Motorsports HD V5 Bagger Floorboards – Jet Fuel
* Flo Motorsports HD V3 Foot Pegs– Jet Fuel
* Flo Motorsports HD Harley Davidson Shifter Peg – Jet Fuel
* Drag Specialties Predator III Seat – Silver Diamond Double
* H-D Detachable Sissy Bar Upright with Smooth Passenger Backrest Pad – Black
* Willie G Skull Derby Cover – Matte Finish
* Willie G Skull Fuel Tank Console Door – Matte Finish
* Willie G Skull Horn Cover – Matte Finish
* Performance Machine Contour Grips – Black
* Rydonair 7in Antenna – Black Carbon
* Rogue Rider Industries Front Motorcycle Led Turn Signals With Bright White Running Lights – Black Label Special Edition
Bike is mechanically sound and has always been garaged. It is also important to note that that the bike is financed. Below are some notes I have used in the past when it comes to working with buyers. I hope this helps clear up any questions you might have, and it saves both of us time by avoiding any confusion. Thanks for understanding.
Working with buyers:
The Title will be Sent to the Buyer or the New Bank.
I will let my bank know where to send the motorcycle title. This is especially important if the buyer is buying the bike with cash. If the bike is purchased with a motorcycle loan, the buyer's bank will probably contact my bank to have the title transferred to them.
Additional notes from the seller:
When you sell a motorcycle that you have a loan on, some buyers may be skeptical and reluctant to go through the extra steps. However, if you handle it correctly, many buyers won't object. Involving a bank or recognized a financial institution will give the buyer confidence that it’s being done correctly.
I have talked with my lender, and I know the exact steps required.
In most cases, these steps won’t add time to the sale. In fact, closing a motorcycle deal at a bank is a good idea when a loan is involved or cash. It provides a safe meeting place and, usually, bank employees can answer questions about vehicle transactions.
Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Huntington Beach, CA
- Mileage 8,245
- VIN Number 1HD1KTP25LB676782
- Primary Color Vivid Black
- Engine Size 1,870 cc
- Engine Type Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114
- Price $30,000
- Options: Saddle Bags, Custom Exhaust, AM/FM, Alarm System, Cruise Control