- Private seller here that has done a few light upgrades to the bike but nothing that voids current, factory warranty. The seat and sissy bar with backrest were purchased with the bike and covered under factory warranty as well. Upgrades include H-D Tallboy two-up seat and Harley-Davidson quick detachable sissy bar with wide backrest for passenger comfort and stability. I will include a full set of Kuryakyn Tracer LED front running/turn signal and rear running/brake/signal inserts that add to the menacing look. I can install these or leave the lights stock depending what you want. They are plug and play.
- Bike is in pristine condition, garage kept, washed regularly. Factory Warranty expires June 2022. Included is all paperwork provided by the dealer during sale and maintenance records that include the "break-in" service/inspection by dealer, and when dealer fixed an oil leak.
- Currently financed through Harley-Davidson. I know this isn’t ideal for a transaction but I assure you it’s not as difficult a process as many make it out to be. If it would make you more comfortable, I will offer professional escrow services to guarantee the sale.
- Bike comes with the stock seat as well so you have to ability to maintain this gem in factory configuration.
- Active duty military and only selling due to a move where I cannot bring it with, unfortunately.
- THE FAT BOY 114 30TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION: Celebrate one of the most iconic motorcycles ever created by Harley-Davidson. Blacked out and serialized.
- EXCLUSIVE TANK EMBLEM: A new bronze tone waterslide Fat Boy logo complements the bike’s custom detailing.
- LIMITED EDITION: Each bike carries a special serialized console insert to commemorate its limited-edition status. This bikes serial number is: 1751 of 2500!
- MILWAKUEE-EIGHT 114 ENGINE: Loads of torque for rolling on the passing power. Features gloss black, smoked satin and bronze finishes.
- Menacing dark look: Blacked-Out styling from fender to fender sets this edition apart from the regular production model.
- BLACK ONYX EXHAUST: A physical vapor deposition finish previously only available on CVO models brings out the bikes ominous presence.
- VIVID BLACK LAKESTER WHEELS: Solid-disc cast aluminum wheels with machined rims and satin finish.
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model FAT BOY 30th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Jacksonville, NC
- Mileage 2,500
- Primary Color Black
- Secondary Color Bronze
- Engine Size 1,868 cc
- Engine Type V-Twin
- Price $24,999
- Options: Custom Wheels, Forward Controls, Fork Lock, Alarm System, Anti-Lock Brakes