2020 DUCATI Multistrada 1260 S,
Expand your comfort zone;
The new Multistrada 1260 truly maximises the concept of versatility: The new 1262 cm3 Ducati Testastretta DVT engine extends powers even in low gear, the new chassis and cutting-edge electronics improve control and ease of driving in any condition and on any road.
- The maximum on any road: New engine. Greater usability and control. The new Multistrada 1260 takes you into a brand new “comfort zone”, where the pleasure of driving becomes a sense of well-being, traveling is turned into an experience and performance becomes pure emotion.
- Elegant and unique: The new Multistrada 1260 reaches completely new quality and finish standards. The sleek surfaces, flowing design, and graceful lines between the front and rear distinguish the aesthetics of the model. The new Y-shaped 5 spoke wheels complete the look and give the Multistrada 1260 a bold stance.
- New Testastretta DVT 1262: The new Multistrada 1260 is equipped with a new Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 cm3 Euro 4 engine making everyday use even more pleasurable thanks to increased torque at low and mid-range engine speeds. The new Multistrada 1260 has the highest available torque in it’s class at 4000 rpm, providing immediate and powerful acceleration.
- Even more comfort for your travels: New chassis measurements including a longer swing arm, and new shape at the front end makes tackling curves much more effective and ensures maximum stability even with full panniers and a passenger aboard.
- Technological reference point: The new Multistrada 1260 also stands as a technological point of reference. Maximum safety is achieved with the IMU (Inertial Management Unit) which manages the ABS and Cornering Light. Also included is the Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, the highly acclaimed Skyhook suspension and the Vehicle Hold Control for easy uphill starts.
- The road, a free mind: The new Multistrada 1260 has lengthened maintenance intervals. Oil changes are scheduled for every 15000 km, while the valve clearance should be inspected every 30000km (Desmo Service). The extended service intervals allow you to enjoy even the longest rides without any worries.
- Multistrada 1260 S - the maximum on a
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Ducati
- Model Multistrada 1260 S
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Baltimore, MD
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 014563
- Primary Color RED
- Price $18,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Family Owned and Operated as Maryland's Largest Volume Cycle Dealer! Selling New and Used Motorcycles-Atv's-Utv's-Motor Scooters-Personal Watercraft-3 Wheelers-Generators from Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Triumph-Polaris-Can-Am-Sea-Doo-Slingshot and Ducati. We Have Been Making Memories Since 1938!