2020 DUCATI Multistrada 1260 Enduro,
The wild side of Ducati;
The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro expands the concept of adventure with a new Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 engine with full torque curve and a renewed chassis for greater ease of riding at low speeds or when maneuvering. A combination of performance and comfort that makes your travels unforgettable both on-road and off-road.
- New Testastretta DVT 1262: The latest evolution of the Ducati Testastretta engine, the Testastretta DVT 1262, lets you to enjoy maximum performances riding the new Multistrada 1260 Enduro. The increase in displacement and the use of the DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing) system allow for torque delivery that is both full and fluid at low revs, guaranteeing sporty performance at medium-high speeds.
- Ready to cross every continent: The chassis dimensions of the new Multistrada 1260 Enduro were redefined to achieve the best compromise in terms of off-road riding and handling, with a passenger or luggage. The fully adjustable suspensions managed with the Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo (DSS) system allows unprecedented versatility.
- Advanced electronics: The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro is equipped with an innovative electronic instrumentation that makes riding safe and comfortable. The redesigned interface is even more intuitive: Cruise Control, Hands-Free startup and backlit handlebar switches make the riding experience much more enjoyable and adapt perfectly to the rider's needs.
- Enduro inspiration, Ducati technology: The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro is equipped with the most advanced Ducati technology. Bosch Cornering ABS controls braking by maximising active safety even when the motorcycle is leaning into curves. The Ducati Traction Control modulates the slide of the rear wheel. But that's not all: Ride By Wire, Ducati Wheelie Control, semi-active Ducati Skyhook Suspensions (DSS) Evolution.
- Worry-free rides: The constant investment in quality guaranteed by the design, advanced materials and engineering has made it possible to modify the maintenance programme in a highly competitive manner, extending regular maintenance intervals to 15,000 km or one year and the valve clearance check at 30,000 km, with a great benefit for customers.
- Standard equipment: Evo Ducati Skyhook Suspension
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Ducati
- Model Multistrada 1260 Enduro
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Northampton, MA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number D 1225
- Primary Color TAN
- Price $24,295
Estimate Payments1 -
The Pioneer Valley's Motorcycle Retailer Dedicated To The Highest Standard of Customer Service