2020 DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1260 S, Expand your comfort zoneThe new Multistrada 1260 truly maximises the concept of versatility: The new 1262 cm3 Ducati Testastretta DVT engine extends powers even in low gear, the new chassis and cutting-edge electronics improve control and ease of driving in any condition and on any road.* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer costs.*
Expand your comfort zone;
The new Multistrada 1260 truly maximises the concept of versatility: The new 1262 cm3 Ducati Testastretta DVT engine extends powers even in low gear, the new chassis and cutting-edge electronics improve control and ease of driving in any condition and on any road.
- The maximum on any road: New engine. Greater usability and control. The new Multistrada 1260 takes you into a brand new “comfort zone”, where the pleasure of driving becomes a sense of well-being, traveling is turned into an experience and performance becomes pure emotion.
- Elegant and unique: The new Multistrada 1260 reaches completely new quality and finish standards. The sleek surfaces, flowing design, and graceful lines between the front and rear distinguish the aesthetics of the model. The new Y-shaped 5 spoke wheels complete the look and give the Multistrada 1260 a bold stance.
- New Testastretta DVT 1262: The new Multistrada 1260 is equipped with a new Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 cm3 Euro 4 engine making everyday use even more pleasurable thanks to increased torque at low and mid-range engine speeds. The new Multistrada 1260 has the highest available torque in it’s class at 4000 rpm, providing immediate and powerful acceleration.
- Even more comfort for your travels: New chassis measurements including a longer swing arm, and new shape at the front end makes tackling curves much more effective and ensures maximum stability even with full panniers and a passenger aboard.
- Technological reference point: The new Multistrada 1260 also stands as a technological point of reference. Maximum safety is achieved with the IMU (Inertial Management Unit) which manages the ABS and Cornering Light. Also included is the Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, the highly acclaimed Sky
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Ducati
- Model MULTISTRADA 1260 S
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Scottsdale, AZ
- Mileage 5
- Stock Number B014623
- Primary Color RED
- Price $22,895
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles
Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles
GO AZ motorcycles, where everyday is demo day! AZ's largest motorcycle dealership representing the best brands in the world - Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Indian, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Piaggio, Royal Enfield, Slingshot, Triumph, Vespa, Ural, and Zero. Named the #1 dealership in North America for 2013 and 2014, GO AZ Motorcycles has a relentless focus on customer service, satisfaction and safety. We offer both new and pre-owned bikes, wide selection of parts, accessories & service dept!