Details from Seller
2019 YAMAHA NIKEN,
Ride the Revolution;
Ride the Revolution;
The NIKEN introduces a new riding revolution that is born of pure innovation and performance.
- Revolutionary Leaning Multi-Wheel Chassis: The NIKEN™ LMW chassis is an exclusive motorcycle control system that provides unparalleled rider confidence across a wide range of road conditions. With two front tires leaning in unison, the NIKEN doubles the amount of available grip for exceptional stopping power, cornering confidence, rider comfort and impeccable road manners—all while maintaining natural steering feel.
- Radical Styling: NIKEN doesn't look like anything on the road because it isn't like anything else on the road. Graceful curves highlight the mass-forward design to show off the unique LMW system, combining futuristic technology with flowing, organic style.
- Powerful Inline-Triple: Derived from the award-winning MT-09™, the advanced CP3® inline 3-cylinder motor uses Yamaha's full range of performance technology to produce exceptional torque with linear power delivery. This results in a flexible, responsive powerplant that combines the best aspects of both 2- and 4-cylinder motors while remaining light, slim and compact.
- Advanced Rider Aids: NIKEN features a complete range of technologies to boost rider confidence and performance, including Yamaha's ride-by-wire throttle system, adjustable throttle mapping, traction control and ABS. Riders also enjoy the convenience of a factory quick shifter and integrated cruise control.
- Advanced 3-Cylinder Engine: Derived from the award-winning MT-09, the NIKEN features a thrilling 847cc liquid-cooled inline 3-cylinder motor packing a range of advanced technologies. With DOHC heads, an oversquare 78mm x 59.1mm bore and stroke and 11.5:1 compression ratio, NIKEN delivers an exciting, torquey character, refined with additional crankshaft inertia for smooth starts.
- Crossplane Concept CP3 Engine: By utilizing the naturally smooth firing order and power characteristics of the 3-cylinder motor, Yamaha's CP3 engine produces extremely linear torque with an excellent feeling of connection between the throttle grip and engine. To b
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: NIKEN
- Category: Sport Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Miami, FL
- Stock Number: KA000409
- Primary Color: GREY
- Price: $13,999
Yamaha NIKEN 5014147163
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Motoport U.S.A.
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.