2019 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Touring, WAS $9,999.00 SUZUKI REBATE $750.00 SALE PRICE $9,249.00
2019 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Touring
Temecula Motorsports provides destination, added markup, and total, for convenience and satisfaction with every purchase.
Total includes sale price, added markup, and destination.
Total does not include any government fees & taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge or an emission testing charge.
EZ Qualify Payment Plans / Trades welcome / 1st Time Buyers OK!
If you are interested in selling or trading your motorcycle, ATV, side x side or personal watercraft, please call Temecula Motorsports at (951) 698-4123
Renowned for its versatility, reliability, and value, the V-Strom 650 has attracted many riders who use it for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. It is a touchstone motorcycle balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat, and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure. The 2019 V-Strom 650XT Touring is the newest member of the V-Strom family by marrying the looks of the V-Strom 1000, the tubeless-spoke wheels of the V-Strom 650XT, plus a set of Suzuki side cases, a rugged accessory bar, and a centerstand. Even loaded and ready to travel, this V-Strom boasts strong engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving worldwide emission standards. A number of engineering accomplishments result in low weight and a thin chassis, producing a V-Strom that is more versatile, more controllable, and more accessible to elevate its total performance so it’s simply “more V-Strom.” And that’s what a rider wants: more of a good ride.
Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.
- Using SV650 engineering, the V-Strom’s DOHC, liquid-cooled engine has been tuned to deliver clean, strong power at any rpm.
- Low-friction resin-coated pistons and SCEM-coated cylinders help deliver high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- Engine cover hardware and select other fasteners are of a new design that permits the use of Torx or conventional hex-style tools.
- The beak-style fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and new mounting structure, helps the V-Strom 650XT Touring cut through the wind, protecting the rider in style.
- The three-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind sounds, buffeting, and rider fatigue.
- The fuel tank has a generous 5.3-gallon capacity but is shaped to be thin at