Details from Seller
2019 Suzuki RM-Z450
The 2019 RM-Z450 remains the champion’s choice, as its sleek, race-ready appearance, strong engine, and nimble chassis continue the Suzuki tradition of extraordinarily precise handling.
The RM-Z450 epitomizes Suzuki’s Winning Balance philosophy with strong brakes for controlled stopping power, a wide spread of engine muscle with high peak power, and a strong, light, and more nimble chassis that remains the class standard for cornering performance.Features may include:
Mount up. Because 1st place doesn’t come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. They’re not features, they’re the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the track—and the competition—at your mercy.Engine
- The 449cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, DOHC engine is the latest incarnation of Suzuki’s proven and reliable fuel-injected powerplant.
- The engine has high peak horsepower with strong torque at lower engine speeds for excellent throttle response through the entire rev range.
- The cylinder head intake port shape creates a high amount of tumble flow to the incoming fuel/air to increase power output.
- The 2019 RM-Z450 features an evolved and efficient traction management system. The Electronic Control Module (ECM) continually measures throttle opening, engine speed, and gear position and then adjusts the ignition timing and fuel injector duration to fine-tune the engine output to deliver the best traction for the riding conditions.
- The RM-Z450’s traction management system is different from a street bike traction control system, as it does not measure rear tire spin. Because the needs of a motocrosser are different than a street bike, this system offers constant adjustment that maximizes traction at all times.
- The well-sorted, five-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation. This precise transmission feel is the result of an accurately machined shift cam for exact gear selection. Specialized machining processes also increase the precision of the matching gears.
- The multi-plate, wet-clutch uses rack-and-pinion clutch release mechanism for precise feel of the engagement and disengagement points while riding.
- The lightweight chain guide is shaped to accurately route the drive chain smoothly.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: RM-Z450
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Lewis Center, OH
- Mileage: 10
- Stock Number: 100403
- Primary Color: YELLOW / WHITE
- Price: $7,990