2019 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S., 2019 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), eight-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring a race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each of the large cylinders is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances, and reduced weight.
- A high-tensile steel double cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive, low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Blacked out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel.