2019 Kawasaki Z900, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEEXCITE THE SENSES
The new Z900 epitomizes Kawasaki's belief of what the ideal supernaked bike should be. Every twist of the throttle is rewarded with crisp, exhilarating acceleration and an ultra-lightweight chassis lends itself to spirited sport riding. Designed for aximum riding pleasure, this sublime balance of power and handling make the Z900 exceptionally exciting and easy to rideSUPERB BALAMCE OF POWER AND HANDLING
Power-to-weight ratio is optimized for ultimate supernaked performanceMODERN, LIGHTWEIGHT 948cc INLINE 4-CYLINDER ENGINE
- Raw power with incredible torque and broad power delivery that makes the bike exciting yet easy to ride
- A light pull at the lever (assist) and smooth shifting enables confident downshifts with minimal rear wheel chatter (slipper)
- Exhilarating acceleration in urban environments and backroads
- Contributes to easy and responsive handling while allowing easy foot placement on the ground at stops
- Contributes to high level of handling response, ride comfort and rear wheel traction
- Responsive and progressive for confident handling with a high level of feedback
Dominant front face and sharp, minimalist bodywork. Exposed trellis frame juxtaposes against refined fit and finishFIERCE, PREDATOR-LIKE POSTURE
- Muscular image is the ultimate expression of Sugomi™, a design featuring elegant flowing bodywork and minimalist cover in order to draw attention to functional beauty
- Turn heads with clean, precise design. Built with symmetry and balance in mind
- Lights up to deliver a bold statement
- Stacked instrument cluster features an analog tachometer and multi-function LCD screen with gear position indicator
Everything built in and around the lightweight chassis of the Z900 supernaked is designed to become an extension of you.ERGONOMICS
- Flat handlebar is wide to provide ideal leverage for higher-speed cornering and low-speed maneuvering in city and confined environments
- Footpeg position offers a relaxed knee bend for rider comfort
- Low seat height and tapered seat shape makes the ground easy to reach at stops. Seat shape is wider at
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make Kawasaki
- Model Z900
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Crete, IL
- Mileage 2,345
- Price $6,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Wizard of Wheels Yamaha - Kawasaki, Inc.
Sponsored By Wizard of Wheels Yamaha - Kawasaki, Inc.
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Welcome to Wizards of Wheels Yamaha Kawasaki. We are located in Crete, Illinois,and we launched our online store to further extend our inventory to our customers in Crete and Chicago. We have thousands of accessories for your ATV, street bike, or dirt bike. We invite you to browse through our online warehouse to find the best from Yamaha and Kawasaki.