2019 KAWASAKI W800 CAFE,
Iconic 1966 W1 heritage runs deep in the all-new 2019 Kawasaki W800 Cafe retro motorcycle. The spirit of the original W1 has inspired the inception of such legendary machines as the Kawasaki Z1 and Ninja H2™. Preserving the authenticity of the W1, the W800 Cafe has been modernized for trailblazers who prefer to ride to the throaty roar of timeless performance.
- Retro air-cooled vertical twin 773cc engine offers plenty low-mid range performance and torque
- Modern fuel injection ensures precise fuel delivery, easy starting and clean emissions
- Assist and Slipper Clutch provides lighter feel at the lever and a back-torque limiting function to reduce rider fatigue and wheel hop during - downshifts
- A café-racer-image front cowl helps deflect wind while adding to the vintage aesthetic
- The “M-shaped clubman-style handlebar contributes to a natural forward-leaning position optimized for comfort on leisurely rides and highway speeds
- Engine: 4-stroke, vertical twin, SOHC, 8 valves, air-cooled
- Displacement: 773cc
- Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.4:1
- Maximum Torque: 46.4 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 34mm throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: Digital
- Transmission: 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Assist and Slipper Clutch
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm Telescopic fork/5.1 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Twin shocks with spring preload adjustability/4.2 in.
- Front Tire: 10
- Condition New
- Year 2019
- Make Kawasaki
- Model W800 CAFE
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Waterford, PA
- Stock Number KM0602
- Primary Color GRAY
- Price $7,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Off-Road Express is the area's largest powersports dealer with two convenient locations. One is on 9070 Peach Street in Waterford, Pennsylvania specializing in Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, and Kayo sales, parts, and service. The other location, at 10320 Wattsburg Road in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a multi-line powersports superstore with a variety of products such as Victory, Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, Indian Motorcycles and Mahindra Tractors.