2019 KTM Duke 790, VERY NICE DUKE 790 WITH LOW MILES !
Razor Sharp: The KTM 790 DUKE is devastatingly accurate. The agility you'd expect from a single, blended with the meaty punch of a twin. It carves corners with pinpoint precision, boasting the all-new 799 cc LC8c parallel twin motor nestled into one of the lightest and most compact chassis around. The KTM 790 DUKE is all about being fast where it counts - in the corners. Dynamically flicking from one bend to the next, putting you in the heart of the action and not on the sidelines.
- At the dark core of the KTM 790 DUKE, lurks a compact 799 cc parallel-twin powerplant, just waiting to tear up a mountain pass or a short circuit. Boasting exceptional efficiency with class-leading power and torque, this new engine is a lightweight force to be reckoned with.
- Class Of Its Own: Built for torque, this liquid cooled 8 valve, DOHC unit delivers 87 Nm at 8000 rpm, almost immediately followed by a roaring 105 hp finale. Meanwhile, an advanced ride-by-wire system guarantees great refinement as well as low fuel consumption and emission figures.
- The 8 valve DOHC cylinder head contains twin chain-driven camshafts and one sparkplug per cylinder. Additionally, the camshafts in the790 DUKE are assembled, which makes them even lighter than forged camshafts. DLC coated finger followers, steel valves and a hydraulic chain tensioner complete the cylinder head assembly.
- No one enjoys unpleasant vibes. That is why the KTM 790 DUKE employs the use of balancer shafts placed in front of the crankshaft and in the cylinder head to ensure the smoothest power delivery and minimal vibration.
- Coated aluminum cylinders are an integral part of the sleeveless engine casing design of this 799 cc parallel twin. This open deck cylinder construction allows for optimal cooling, improved production tolerances and reliability.
- The Perfect Noise: A stainless-steel thing of beauty. The middle damper centralizes mass and allows for a relatively small muffler that plays a dramatic soundtrack. Hundreds of test bench runs and complex simulations ensured that this exhaust system contributes decisively to the tractable torque curve and excellent emission standards.
- Deep Breath: The airbox sits snugly inside the subframe, with the ai
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make KTM
- Model Duke 790
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Marengo, IL
- Mileage 3,252
- Stock Number M-7132
- Price $7,995
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Randy's Cycles
Sponsored By Randy's Cycles