2019 KTM 350 SX-F,
Shredding With Nimble Agility: The new KTM 350 SX-F continues to deliver a dominant mix of horsepower and agility. For 2019, it has gained even more performance and torque, bringing it ever closer to the power of a 450, without losing its 250-like agility. When you're looking for more than one advantage, this powerful, lightweight racer combines all your needs into one dominant package with serious championship pedigree to back it up.
- Neatly arranged in a compact and light (26.6kg) construction, the engine of the 2019 KTM 350 SX-F features many new enhancements. A new clutch, improved transmission and a redesigned, lighter DOHC (double overheard camshaft) cylinder head, all contribute to making it stronger than ever before. Fitted with the latest electronic fuel injection system and a useful electric starter, just one push of a button fires up this impressively smooth and competitive engine.
- Cylinder head: The cylinder head features two overhead camshafts with friction-optimized cam followers boasting a DLC coating and high-flow ports. Four lightweight titanium valves maximize the flow rate for an optimal power band and outstanding performance across the seemingly endless rev range of 13,400rpm. Lateral brackets made of aluminum allow an efficient fixation of the engine to the frame and contribute to the bike's featherweight feel.
- Crankshaft: The 350 SX-F's crankshaft utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big-end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. This design is a major prerequisite for the extremely high engine speeds and the unrivaled maximum power of the 350cc engine. Not only that, it also enhances the engine's durability, allowing long crankshaft service intervals - a customer benefit in respect of time, effort and cost.
- Crankcases and engine covers: The design of the die-cast engine cases allows for minimal weight and a very centralized shaft configuration. This makes the engine short and compact, while contributing to an efficient centralization of masses. The engine covers also feature a solid surface structure, which reduces the wear caused by the rider's boots. This way, your SX-F will keep looking better longer.
- Transmission: The engine is fitted with a smooth 5
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make KTM
- Model 350 SX-F
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Lafayette, IN
- Mileage 77
- Primary Color Orange
- Price $7,850
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Bore X Stroke:
Rear: WP shock absorber with linkage; 11.8 in. (300 mm) travel
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Spykes KTM, located in Lafayette IN, is pleased to offer new KTM street and offroad motorcycles along with quality pre-owned units.
Customer service is our #1 priority. Please feel free to call or email with any additional questions. Thanks for looking - we look forward to the opportunity!