Details from Seller
Minimal Fuss, Maximum Fun: ‘XC' means cross-country. ‘W' represents its wide-ratio transmission. ‘KTM' stands for winning. This model is a race-ready bike built for closed course enduro racing. With the agility of a 125 and enough muscle to take the fight to the 250 cc 4-Strokes, this bike punches well above its weight. That's why when the going gets tough, the tough get an XC-W.
- The KTM 150 XC-W engine is the most powerful and most competitive engine in its class, providing precisely the kind of power an Enduro rider wants. This 150cc ripper has been developed with the latest KTM engineering know-how and the most advanced technology available. The results: whopping power and mountain conquering torque across the entire rev range, while being extremely compact and light.
- Cylinder: This compact cylinder with a 58 mm bore features a cutting-edge power valve unit with a sophisticated mechanism for the lateral support exhaust ports. Matched to a twin-component cylinder head, it is KTM's secret to all-round grunt. The layout of the cylinder and head water jackets guarantee efficient heat dissipation when you're riding at your limit.
- Crankshaft: A reliable piece of engineering that has been skillfully balanced to guarantee minimal vibrations. It allows a decrease of the displacement to 125cc just by replacing cylinder, piston and head. There's no more need to change the crankshaft. Two-in-one in no time.
- Crankcases and engine covers: Lightweight, die-cast crankcases featuring a high crankshaft and clutch shaft position, located close to the center of gravity, which results in optimal mass centralization and outstanding rideability. In addition, the engine body is extremely lightweight and compact, while still able to house an E-starter. And because looks matter, the engine covers feature an advanced surface structure in order to reduce the wear caused by the rider´s boots.
- Transmission: A wide-ratio 6-speed enduro transmission was designed specifically for the small 2-stroke enduro engine, its gear ratios perfectly in sync with the 150 XC-W's power band. The latest production technologies allow for compact dimensions and minimal weight. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear lever design prevents mud or dirt build-up in the joint. Because even dirt lovers hate mud when it's i
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: KTM
- Model: 150 XC-W
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: North Kingstown, RI
- Stock Number: on floor
- Primary Color: ORANGE
- Price: $8,399
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Bore X Stroke:
Rear: WP Xplor PDS shock absorber; 12.2 in. (310 mm) travel