2019 KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, NOBODY BEATS A CERNIC'S DEAL! GIVE US A CALL FOR SPECIAL SUMMER BLOW OUT PRICING! 814-539-4114
The Beast: THE BEAST is not about mincing words or pulling punches. Blunt, brutal and extreme - there is nothing tame about this hyper-naked bike. With an updated design, mega powerful 1301 cc V-twin engine and exceptional all-round handling, the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R commands respect.
- Launching THE BEAST forward at warp speed is a lightweight V-twin engine that is the most potent powerplant in its class. Weighing in at just 62 kg, it blasts out 132 kW (177 hp) and delivers its maximum 141 Nm of torque between 6750 rpm and 7000 rpm. No doubt then that it packs a fearsome punch for full-paced race attacks. Whether for street or racetrack use, it lays down bucket loads of pure, unadulterated performance.
- Heart Of The Beast: Giving THE BEAST life is a 1301 cc V-Twin which pumps out an arm-wrenching 177 hp while its torque figures reach for the sky between 6,750 rpm (140 Nm) and 7,000 rpm (141 Nm). All in all, weighing in at around 62 kg, the extremely slim 4-valve unit makes it one of the lightest - and most powerful - big twins in the world.
- State-of-the-art, machined titanium inlet valves with chromium nitride PVD coating - how impressive does that sound? These feature a flat design, and weigh 19 grams less than steel inlet valves. When combined with the smaller combustion chamber on the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, offer a compression ratio of 13.6:1, and ultimately, more power.
- Keeping the rear-end in check under harsh downshifts or aggressive decelerating by reducing rear wheel chatter, the slipper clutch also assists when you open up the throttle by assisting the Quickshifter+ to perform super smooth up-shifts.
- Thanks to the resonator chambers on the cylinder heads, which have been engineered to increase the torque output in the lower to mid-range rpms, the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R power train runs smoother, consumes less fuel and cuts down on CO² emissions by around 10%.
- Sound Of Thunder: The KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R's exhaust system is made entirely from rustproof stainless steel and is Euro 4 homologated. Hundreds of test bench runs and complex simulation, ensured that the exhaust system contributes to the extremely smooth torque curve and excellent emission valu
- Condition New
- Year 2019
- Make KTM
- Model 1290 SUPER DUKE R
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Johnstown, PA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 912317
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $18,199
Bore X Stroke:
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Rear: WP monoshock; 6.14 in. (156 mm) travel
Estimate Payments1 -
NOBODY BEATS A CERNIC'S DEAL! WE WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!