2019 KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE GT, LOOKS GREAT AND RUNS GREAT!(some scratches may be seen)Thanks for looking and we will see you soon.
Advanced Sports Touring: The 2019 KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE GT takes the already-proven long-distance performance of the previous GT model and amplifies it even further with added improvements. The same deranged combination that the previous SUPER DUKE GT had of THE BEAST's interstellar V-twin performance with the comfort and equipment needed for all-day, two-up charging - but now intensified with additional enhancements, refinements and new features which further boost performance, while adding to its long-distance hunting skills.
- There's no replacement for sheer displacement! Based on the advanced 1301 cc engine of the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE GT is clearly the Alpha within its segment. Featuring updates like titanium inlet valves and revised resonator chambers, this V-Twin packs a powerfully smooth punch. For fully-loaded tours, massive torque from the bottom up means there is less need for extensive gearshifts. Better yet, all this torque means mountain passes are easily dispatched even when fully loaded with a passenger.
- Cruise Missile: The KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE GT's BEAST-derived powerplant perfectly fits its sovereign appearance. With 175 hp and 141 Nm of torque, it's as much a superbike slayer as it is a coastal road cruiser. A unique mix of the highest quality components, such as titanium inlet valves, have also combined to create overall reliability and allowing for service intervals of 15,000 km. That's a lot of touring!
- An absolutely key element in the outstanding performance and smooth response of the 1,301 cc 75° V-twin are the unit's cutting-edge four-valve cylinder heads. These combine twin-plug ignition, flow-optimized ports, lightweight titanium valves and resonator chambers for the smoothest twin in town.
- When you're traveling two-up, the last thing you want is a jerky throttle. KTM have worked the EFI mapping, in combination with the plain bearing and timing, to transfer low-down power to the road with less vibration and reduced engine noise.
- The responsiveness and free-revving nature of the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE GT's engine is thanks to the low reciprocating weight of its crankshaft.
- The KTM 129
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make KTM
- Model 1290 SUPER DUKE GT
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Austin, TX
- Mileage 1,700
- Stock Number C0013
- Primary Color Black
- Secondary Color Orange
- Price $17,499
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Bore X Stroke:
Rear: WP monoshock; 6.14 in. (156 mm) travel
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By TJ's Cycle Sales & Service
Sponsored By TJ's Cycle Sales & Service
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.