Details from Seller
King Of Adventure: KTM's rally experts have brought out the big guns for hardcore adventurers. They've packed 1301 cc into the world's most advanced travel enduro chassis. Ready to rumble on any terrain, this mile-munching weapon is the ultimate offroad travel enduro for exploring the trail less traveled - the tougher, the better.
- Based on the 1301 cc V-twin of the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, aka ‘The Beast', the KTM 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE R is clearly the Alpha in the herd. Just aim towards your destination, twist the throttle and feel exhilarated by its immense power.
- Torque Everywhere: The 1301 cc V-twin engine packs one hell of a punch for fully loaded adventure tours. It has truckloads of torque from the bottom up and hardly ever needs hurried downshifts. With 160 hp and 140 Nm of torque on tap, the engine provides more than enough usuable grunt to happily eat up kilometers of dirt trails in the blink of an eye. A unique mix of the highest quality components combined with a fully developed and reliable engine allows extremely long service intervals of 15,000 km. That's a lot of adventures.
- A spread transmission on the primary wheel transfers the power to the clutch basket without any backlash, which eliminates vibration and reduces engine noise. On the intake sides there is a newly developed resonator chamber, designed to polish the torque output in the lower to mid-range rpms. This substantially increases the smoothness of the KTM 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE R power train.
- Not only does the slipper clutch open when the engine back-torque becomes too high, it also assists when you open up the throttle. The former prevents destabilizing rear wheel chatter when braking sharply or decelerating; the latter reduces the lever force required for changing gears, allowing the clutch to be controlled with one trigger happy finger - saving you energy while riding.
- A key element in the smooth power delivery of the 75° V-twin is each cylinder's state-of-the-art 4-valve cylinder head. These combine twin plug ignition, flow-optimized ports and a slick low-friction valve drive train with cams from each cylinder's twin overhead camshafts driving DLC-coated cam followers.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: KTM
- Model: 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE R
- Category: Sport Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Johnstown, PA
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: 915924
- Primary Color: SILVER
- Price: $18,499
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Bore X Stroke:
Rear: WP PDS monoshock; 8.66 in. (220 mm) travel