Details from Seller
The SVARTPILEN 701 is simple, raw, authentic and thrilling to ride. Its design captures some of the original spirit that originally made motorcycling great, and that still fuels the imagination of riders today. Its flat track-inspired design exudes a timeless appeal that will continue to stand the test of time. Riding this powerful single-cylinder street explorer is an experience that recaptures the excitement of those first sparks of inspiration, while its SIMPLE. PROGRESSIVE. design is a paradox that challenges the status quo of motorcycling.
- Exterior: The intention with the SVARTPILEN 701, was to strip away all unnecessary gimmicks and create a simple, progressive mix of classic thinking and modern design. This approach is synonymous with the Swedish heritage of Husqvarna Motorcycles and can be clearly seen in the sleek, reduced look of this model. The lightweight, narrow bodywork is stylishly shaped into the SVARTPILEN 701's overall design and allows for seamless movement while riding. The design was inspired by the raw and timeless authenticity of the flat track scene, but brought to life in a premium, modern and progressive way.
- Wheels: The lightweight 18" front and 17" rear black cast alloy wheels produce minimal unsprung weight and contribute to the bikes dark, mysterious appeal. The Husqvarna Motorcycles insignia discreetly embedded into the wheel is an assurance of premium quality, strength and durability. The PIRELLI MT60 RS tyres offer advanced grip and durability in a wide range of conditions, while also giving the SVARTPILEN 701 a more rugged character.
- Seat: The seat of the SVARTPILEN 701 uses high-quality materials that, despite its reduced appearance, offers superior comfort and durability. Integrated into the minimalistic tail of the motorcycle, it floats seamlessly above the rear wheel, adding to the unique experience of riding the SVARTPILEN 701.
- Tail: Extending from the main bodywork and floating above the rear wheel is the unique tail of the SVARTPILEN 701. Its reduced appearance is a stand-out component of the design and also features a flat track-inspired side panel that enhances its timeless design.
- Tank & Filler Cap: The aluminium filler cap sits proudly atop the 12 L fuel tank and displays the Husqvarna Motorcycles logo as a stamp of premium quality. The tank seamlessly integrates into the overall design, and is a central focal point of the SVARTPILEN 701's style. Its uniquely shaped profile allows the rider to move seamlessly between riding positions, while the black painted finish and subtle accents highlight its progressive design.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model: SVARTPILEN 701
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Austin, TX
- Price: $7,499
Husqvarna SVARTPILEN 701 5005978767
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By TJ's Cycle Sales & Service
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.