2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles 701 ENDURO,
With the ability to conquer urban environments and treacherous off-road terrain with equal composure, the 701 ENDURO reaches the next level of versatility. Bred from decades of enduro world championship-winning pedigree and mixed with over a century of motorcycle expertise, the 701 ENDURO combines high performance with typical Swedish functionality in a stylish and modern design.
- Frame: The lightweight trellis frame is made of high-grade chromium-molybdenum steel and developed to ensure precise handling and instills complete confidence in the rider. Detailed feedback is transmitted to the rider thanks to precisely calculated torsional rigidity and longitudinal flex.
- Polyamide Rear Subframe And Tank: The self-supporting rear subframe with integrated 3.4-gallon fuel tank is perfectly positioned for the best possible weight distribution. Produced in a thermoplastic rotational molding process, the single-piece construction weighs only 5.2 kg and is made of high-strength polyamide.
- Aluminium Swingarm: Maximum precision and an extremely low weight of only 3.9 kg are guaranteed by eliminating welding in the single-component construction of the aluminum gravity die-cast swingarm.
- WP Suspension (Front): WP Performance Systems has developed a closed cartridge 4CS fork specifically for the 701 ENDURO. The four chamber fork has advanced damping characteristics and is also lighter than a conventional upside-down fork. As with all 4CS forks by WP, the clicker settings can be easily and quickly adjusted via the dials on the top of the fork tubes.
- WP Suspension (Rear): The high performance rear shock absorber made by WP Performance Systems is completely adjustable for compression and rebound. Connected to a linkage system with off-road geometry and 275 mm of rear wheel travel, the system ensures unbeatable all-terrain capability.
- Engine: The single overhead camshaft, liquid cooled, single cylinder engine features the latest in design and electronic technology. An outstanding maximum power output of 74 hp at 8,000 rpm and torque of 52.4 ft-lb at 6,750 rpm leave the rider in no doubt of the performance packed inside this lightweight unit.
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model 701 ENDURO
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 895
- Stock Number USED8330
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $9,989
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports