Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Our 2019 NC750X is a perfect example of what we do best: use technology and fresh thinking to create a bike for the way people really ride.;
And this year's NC750X is better than ever, with a 745cc engine and our Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC). This allows the parallel-twin design to deliver power in an intuitive and easy-to-use way. The NC750X also has class-leading innovations, like integrated storage and available Honda Automatic DCT transmission.;
On weekdays, it's an awesome commuter. On weekends, it's ready to explore in the country. And it loves canyons every day of the week.;
Everyone is looking for one bike that does it all. The NC750X delivers without compromise.
- 745cc Parallel-Twin Engine: With its cylinders tipped 62° forward for lower center of gravity, the NC750X's engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and mid-range torque, and the 270°-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
- Integrated Storage Compartment: The NC750X offers a 22-liter utility compartment that's big enough to hold most full-face helmets and then some. Safe, secure and convenient, you'll use it every time you ride.
- Pro-Link HMAS Rear Suspension: Offering 5.9 inches of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) rear shock, the NC750X eats up the gnarliest pavement while giving you a smooth ride.
- Steel Truss Frame: Light, strong and with just the right amount of stiffness, the NC750X's rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Honda
- Model: NC750X
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: N2637
- Primary Color: BLUE
- Price: $7,599