Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Bananas Not Included.;
Let’s take a look back at our family tree: One of the best-loved Hondas of all time, the original Monkey was a 1960’s hit, and it’s easy to see why. That little two-wheeled rascal was built to generate ear-to-ear smiles. Now, fast-forward to the present. For 2019, we’re introducing an all-new Honda Monkey. Peel the banana and you’ll see while it may look retro, the new Monkey is built for the way we ride today. Available in two color choices (Pearl Nebula Red and Banana Yellow), the new 2019 Honda Monkey is a 125cc bundle of practical urban transport, a great back-of-the-motorhome bike, and just plain too much fun to pass by. So climb down out of your tree, head over to your Honda Dealer, and check out the two-wheeler the whole jungle is howling about.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda’s reputation for engines, and even though the Monkey may be compact, this single-overhead-cam design is a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Monkey features 220mm front and 190mm rear single disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Fuel Capacity: Who says being on a budget can’t be fun? With its 1.5-gallon fuel tank and awesome fuel efficiency, the Monkey may be small, but it lets you ride far on every fill-up.
- Easy to Park: Because of the Monkey’s miniature stature, it’s easy to park in the city, and to store when you’re not riding. There’s always room for a Monkey!
- Four-Speed Transmission: Sure, the Monkey is cute, but its four-speed transmission gives you all the durability, control and efficiency of a con
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Honda
- Model: MONKEY
- Category: Scooter
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Jonestown, PA
- Stock Number: 003498
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $3,999