Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;;;;The Future of the Modern Sportbike: The New CBR650R.;;;;For a certain breed of riders, once you've experienced the high-revving soul of a four, there's no going back. That's why we're so pleased to offer our new CBR650R—a real sportbike built for the way we ride today, and powered by one of the best inline fours we've ever offered.;;;;The power is instant, and it builds with an exhilarating rush. Smooth? Nothing can match a four for smoothness, especially a Honda four. The chassis, bodywork, and riding position are all designed to deliver a comfortable street ride, but still hold up when the going gets hot. In short, this bike is just plain fun to ride: light, nimble, and responsive without being a prima donna. Sportbikes should have always gotten it this right. But then, someone always has to lead the way.
- 649cc DOHC Engine: Engines like this are what Honda does best. The four-cylinder design makes it smoother and faster revving than most twins, and offers ample low- to midrange torque, plus plenty of power through the entire rev range.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC): With Honda Selectable Torque Control System (HSTC) the CBR650R offers you peace of mind during aggressive riding conditions. The system adjusts engine power to optimize torque at the rear wheel, reducing rear-wheel slip. And here's the best part: you can turn it on or turn it off with a handlebar-mounted switch. (Available on ABS model only.)
- Four-Into-One Exhaust: Power, style and an unmistakable growl—you get all three with the four-into-one exhaust system on the CBR650R.
- Six-Speed Transmission: Smooth, nearly seamless shifts and gear ratios matched to the way you want to ride: those are two of the characteristics that make this Honda so much fun to ride.
- Refined Intake System: The CBR650R featu
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Honda
- Model: CBR650R
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Manchester, NH
- Stock Number: HDD000180
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $8,399