Details from Seller
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Some people just can’t take “No” for an answer. Neither can some bikes. Enter the 2019 Honda Africa Twin and Africa Twin Adventure Sports. Designed for endless possibilities, they know no boundaries. Both share the same legendary engine and frame, but the Africa Twin Adventure Sports is optimized for range and comfort—with a bigger fuel tank, more suspension travel, a larger skid plate, wider footpegs, a larger windscreen, and more. This year, the Africa Twin is available in stunning Matte Black Metallic and Blue/White/Red, while the Africa Twin Adventure Sports is now available in Light Silver/Gray Metallic. So, whether you’re getting ready for a weekend or a year away, a Honda Africa Twin is ready and able.
- Parallel-Twin Engine Layout: The Africa Twin’s parallel-twin engine layout makes the bike shorter front-to-back. That means the front wheel can tuck in closer to the engine, reducing the wheelbase and making the bike more nimble off road and on pavement.
- Africa Twin Adventure Sports: Designed for the most ambitious explorers, and loaded with features like a bigger fuel tank, more suspension travel, a larger skid plate, a flatter, more comfortable seat, wider footpegs and a taller windscreen. There’s even a standard-equipment rear rack. Available with either a six-speed manual or Honda’s revolutionary Automatic DCT transmission.
- Tapered Aluminum Handlebar: Another example of fitting premium equipment to the Africa Twin wherever we can, the aluminum handlebar is much lighter than a steel unit. The design tapers from a thinner diameter under your grips to a fatter section at the top clamp, and is fine-tuned for optimal flex and rigidity.
- Tires and Wheels: Real adventure bikes use spoked wheels because they better survive the dings and hits of off-road riding. The Africa Twin features a 21-inch front and an 18-inch rear for superior performance, especially when it comes to off-road riding.
- Brakes: With a pair of 310mm front disc brakes and a single 256mm disc in the rear, the Africa Twin offers up ample st
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Honda
- Model: Africa Twin - CRF1000L
- Category: Sport Touring
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Jefferson City, MO
- Stock Number: 10000576
- Primary Color: BLUE/WHITE/RED
- Price: $10,600