2019 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Fat Boy 114, Great financing available at motozilli.com
The original fat custom icon. Now lighter than the previous generation Fat Boy, and slinging torque from a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 or 114. You'll feel the difference the instant you crack the throttle.
- Satin Chrome Finishes: An all-you-can eat portion of sculpted satin chrome gives the Fat Boy® motorcycle a look that'll make a big impact.
- Steamroller Stance: A muscular look thanks to solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we've ever offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a rear tire at 240mm.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- Softail® Frame: The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shoc: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
- Stroke: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Displacement: 1,868 cc (114 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Fat Boy 114
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Warren, OH
- Mileage 1,639
- Stock Number UHDA41
- Primary Color Red
- Price $18,995
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Motozilli [Triumph Yamaha of Warren]
Sponsored By Motozilli [Triumph Yamaha of Warren]
Welcome to Motozilli formerly [Triumph Yamaha of Warren] northeast Ohio's Triumph Yamaha Royal Enfield Superstore.