2019 Harley-Davidson® FLHT - Electra Glide® Standard, 2019 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Standard
The Electra Glide® Standard model is a “less-dressed dresser” that offers the purist the ability to disconnect from screens and gadgets and enjoy the ride. All of the Harley-Davidson Touring essentials are in place: The stirring performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, the style and wind protection of the iconic Batwing fairing, convenient hard-shell saddlebags, the capable touring chassis, and, the peace of mind of a factory-fresh bike covered by a warranty.
What’s more, it’s stripped-down nature makes the Electra Glide® Standard an accessible starting point for the owner to broadly define and customize the motorcycle.
Features may include:Styling
- Black engine with polished rocker covers and cam cover, outer primary cover and derby cover
- Black with Machined Highlights Impeller cast aluminum wheels (17-inch front/16-inch rear)
- Solo touring seat designed for long-haul comfort
- Batwing fairing with splitstream vent to reduce rider head buffeting
- Mid-height clear windshield
- Chrome saddlebag hinges
- Waterslide tank logo
- Electra Glide® rider footboards
- One color choice: Vivid Black
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine delivers inspiring performance and classic Harley-Davidson® look-sound-feel.
- For the rider focused on performance this engine accepts all applicable Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® exhaust, intake and Stage Upgrade kits.
- Counter-balancer cancel primary vibration at idle for improved rider and passenger comfort
- Four valve cylinder heads improve airflow through the engine and contribute to power output.
- Dual spark plugs for a more complete combustion of the air/fuel charge to maximize power and efficiency.
- Single camshaft helps reduce mechanical noise so a richer exhaust tone can predominate.
- Advanced cylinder head design, dual knock sensors, and precision cooling allow a 10.0:1 compression ratio for strong torque output and acceleration.
- Hand adjustable pre-load rear suspension with emulsion damping with a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control. Once set, the pre-load will not leak down or require further adjustment.
- The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics for a smooth, controlled ride in most situations.
- Molded saddlebags with easy-open One Touch latches.
- Electronic crui
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make Harley-Davidson®
- Model FLHT - Electra Glide® Standard
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Crossville, TN
- Mileage 3,547
- Stock Number HD648751
- Price $17,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Tommy's Motorsports - Crossville
Sponsored By Tommy's Motorsports - Crossville
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Tommy's Motorsports of Crossville is the preferred Powersports dealer on the Cumberland Plateau. We carry Polaris, Can Am, Honda, and now Yamaha Watercraft. Come in and experience great price and Customer Service. Call Today 866-871-7332