2019 Harley-Davidson® FLHR - Road King®, 2019 Harley-Davidson Road King
2019 Harley-Davidson Road King
The Hiawatha headlamp and nacelle were born in the ‘60s, but the power of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine on the Road King brings it all into right now, fast. The Showa dual-bending valve front suspension and rear emulsion shocks put riders in control for a plush ride. And riders get cast Impeller wheels and one-touch bags. It’s a modern classic.
There’s a wide-open world to experience out there. We’ve been building the motorcycles to help you discover it in the most epic way possible since we invented the fully dressed touring machine in the 1960’s. Entire continents; and all the mountain ranges, canyons, glaciers, small towns, deserts, cities, roadside attractions, adventures, and stories they contain; are yours for the taking in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson Touring machine. no one builds them better.
The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
• Milwaukee-Eight 107
• Bore 3.937 in.
• Stroke 4.374 in.
• Displacement 1,746 cc (107 cu in)
• Compression Ratio 10.0:1
• Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
• Length 96.5 in
• Seat Height, Laden 26.3 in.
• Seat Height, Unladen 27.8 in.
• Ground Clearance 5.3 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
• Trail 6.7 in.
• Wheelbase 64 in.
• Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
• Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
• Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 798 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 836 lb.
• Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque 111 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy 43 mpg
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
• Wheels, Front Type Impeller Cast Aluminum
• Wheels, Rear Type Impeller Cast Aluminum
• Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals
- Condition Used
- Year 2019
- Make Harley-Davidson®
- Model FLHR - Road King®
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location East Ridge, TN
- Mileage 16,865
- Stock Number P21031
- Primary Color Silver
- Price $18,795
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Southern Honda Powersports
Sponsored By Southern Honda Powersports