2019 APRILIA Dorsoduro 900, New demo bike with a 114 miles on.
Aprilia Dorsoduro is the fun bike par excellence.;
Born out of an ingenious intuition by Aprilia, it was built with the sole objective of providing the most possible road riding fun, drawing from the best characteristics of sport bikes and the best characteristics of supermotards. The result is a bike with advanced technical solutions, agile and with performance at the top of its category. A truly special bike, achieved not only thanks to Aprilia's skills in packaging particularly efficient chassis architectures combined with high performance powerplants, but also thanks to collaboration with the Aprilia Racing Department, capable of earning a total of 54 world titles in the most difficult and selective competitions where they have participated, 7 of which in the world Supermoto championship.
- Engine: Aprilia 90° V-Twin, 4-stroke, four valves per cylinder, liquid cooled. Ride-by-Wire system with 3 engine maps
- Displacement: 896 cc
- Max. Power at Crankshaft: 93 hp (70 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
- Max. Torque at Crankshaft: 66 ft-lbs (90 Nm) @ 6.500 rpm
- Front Suspension: Kayaba upside-down fork, 41 mm fork body. Adjustable in preload and hydraulic rebound damping. Wheel travel: 160 mm
- Rear Suspension: Double sided aluminum alloy swingarm. Sachs monoshock absorber with adjustable preload and rebound damping. Wheel travel: 155 mm
- Front Brake: 320 mm floating double disc with aluminum carrier. Radial mounted four pistons per calipers with steel braided brake lines.
- Rear Brake: 240 mm wavy stainless steel disc. Single piston caliper with steel braided brake lines.
- ABS System: Continental ABS system
- Front Wheel: 3.5 in. x 17 in. cast aluminum alloy wheel with 3 double spokes.
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Wheel: 6 in. x 17 in. cast aluminum alloy wheel, with 3 double spokes.
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR 17
- Condition New
- Year 2019
- Make Aprilia
- Model Dorsoduro 900
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Denver, CO
- Mileage 114
- Stock Number IS1529
- Price $10,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Imperial Sportbikes
Sponsored By Imperial Sportbikes
Imperial Sportbikes is Colorado’s largest Aprilia dealer and specializes in European motorcycle parts, sales, service and tuning of all sportbikes!
- Everything for Your Sportbike Needs
- Sportbikes in Stock and Ready to Ride
- Colorado Owned & Operated Since 2006