2018 Yamaha MT-09
COMMAND THE RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE
Transform into a state of supremacy aboard the performance packed MT-09.
- COMPACT, SPORTY CHASSIS: The MT-09 is built around a strong controlled-fill cast aluminum frame. The wheelbase, seat height, fuel tank width, rake and other dimensions are all set to work with the qualities of the compact 3-cylinder engine to achieve a sporty, light and neutral handling character, an upright riding position and a narrow feeling chassis at the seat/tank junction.
- ADVANCED YAMAHA CHIP CONTROLLED THROTTLE: The ride-by-wire Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T®) system senses the slightest throttle input by the rider and instantaneously calculates the ideal throttle valve opening, and then actuates the throttle valves to actively control intake volume. This technology contributes to the rider’s feeling of torque and controllability from the 3-cylinder engine.
- ADJUSTABLE TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM: A Traction Control System (TCS) assists the rider in managing traction on various road conditions by quickly modulating throttle opening, ignition timing and fuel volume. The MT-09’s TCS includes two modes to suit various road conditions, and can also be disabled by the rider if they so choose.
- SELECTABLE D-MODE THROTTLE MAPPING: The MT-09 features Yamaha’s D-Mode system to allow the rider to choose the optimum engine character for their riding situation and preferences. The rider can choose from three throttle valve control maps (Standard Mode, “A” Mode, and “B” Mode) for different throttle response characteristics at the push of a button.
- ADVANCED 3-CYLINDER ENGINE: The MT-09 is powered by an 847cc liquid-cooled, inline 3-cylinder, DOHC engine with downdraft intake and ride-by-wire throttle control. With a 78.0mm x 59.1mm bore x stroke and 11.5:1 compression ratio, it produces an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character, perfectly splitting the best characteristics of both 2- and 4-cylinder motors in a compact, lightweight package.
- CROSSPLANE CONCEPT CP3 DESIGN: The MT-09’s “Crossplane Crankshaft Concept” engine provides linear torque development in response to the rider’s throttle input, for responsive engine thrust with a strong feeling of power in the low- to mid-rpm range. To boost refinement and provide a smoother ride, the CP3 engine uses a compact counterbalancer to cancel out vibration.
LOCATED @ SPECIALTY MOTORSPORTS
721 N B ST SACRAMENTO CA 95811
LARGEST SELECTION OF PRE-OWNED BIKES IN CALIFORNIA!
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make Yamaha
- Model MT-09
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Mileage 5,537
- Stock Number YAM000974
- VIN Number JYARN53YXJA000974
- Primary Color Black
- Engine Size 847 cc
- Engine Type CROSSPLANE 3 Cylinder
- Price $7,795
- Options: Side Compartments, Rear Compartments, Saddle Bags, AM/FM, CB Radio, Shaft Drive, Anti-Lock Brakes, Cruise Control