2018 Suzuki GSX-S750Z, 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750Z
The new GSX-S750 brings significant engine and chassis advancements to firmly establish itself as the second model in Suzuki’s innovative line-up of performance street machines. Similar to the GSX-S1000, the new GSX-S750 inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750.
It's the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders. The new GSX-S750 looks better and outperforms its popular predecessor and other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride. With boosted engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this restyled GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the new leader in its class.
The GSX-S750Z adds Suzuki’s Anti-Lock Brake System and dramatic Metallic Matte Black body work to the new GSX-S750, and it also features a blacked out exhaust system and other components.
Features may include:
- New fuel-injected, 749cc, 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control* lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- Potent 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low-end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750’s crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The shorter final gear ratio enables the new GSX-S750Z accelerate quicker than the prior model while the additional engine power maintains the same top speed potential.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power while the rack and pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750z’s new bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- The new headlight nacelle houses provides a visual focal point while the under
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-S750Z
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Phoenix, AZ
- Mileage 3,289
- Stock Number USU2100170
- VIN Number JS1C533DXJ2100170
- Price $8,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Ridenow Phoenix
Sponsored By Ridenow Phoenix
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.