2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000Z, 2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000Z
As much as a GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the 2018 GSX-S1000Z owns the street. Developed using the attributes of the championship winning 2005 2008 generation GSX-R1000, this sportbike carries the spirit of the Suzuki performance to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for all-day riding comfort.
It’s more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage though; it’s about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The GSX-S1000Z is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant that’s based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which makes for ideal street-riding power and torque curve. Focused on making big power through the low and mid-range, this engine uses a valve-train that’s optimized to deliver street-dominating power.
Equipped with a more powerful engine for 2018, Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control System**, a balanced KYB suspension, plus ABS-equipped Brembo and NISSIN brakes, the GSX-S1000Z is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with aggressive streetfighter styling that’s as dark as midnight and you have a motorcycle that puts sinister fun at your fingertips.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
- Fuel-injected, GSX-R based engine has increased horsepower and torque
- ABS-equipped* Brembo front brakes deliver improved stopping performance
- Twin-spar aluminum frame and adjustable KYB suspension delivers controlled handling
- The strong, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc inline-four engine is designed to provide smooth throttle response and controlled acceleration
- New ventilation holes between the cylinders reduces pumping loss within the crankcase so the engine can deliver more power and torque
- Long-stroke GSX-R engine design has broad low-to-mid range power and torque that is ideal for street riding.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length
- The new SCAS clutch increases plate pressure under acceleration yet acts as a slipper clutch to smooth the engine response during engine braking and corner entry
- This large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch uses a precise cable activated release providing the rider with superb friction-point feel
- Lightweight and compact chassis is engineered to be agile and fun-to-ride for a wide range of riders. This
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-S1000Z
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Lafayette, IN
- Mileage 3,113
- Stock Number S0800U
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $9,699
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Welcome to Indian Motorcycle of Lafayette. We are excited to bring you a NEW choice, a NEW lifestyle, a NEW way to ride in style!