2018 Suzuki GSX-R750, Don't see what you're looking for? Call or text us today at 678-263-7133 Por Español Llama 678-524-6392
2018 Suzuki GSX-R750
Three decades ago Suzuki revolutionized sport bikes with the introduction of the GSX-R750. Ever since then, the GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear. Try a GSX-R750 and you’ll quickly realize this motorcycle defines performance riding from the center of the sportbike class.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Fuel-injected 750cc, 4-cylinder, engine powers a balanced sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the power delivery.
- Twin-spar aluminum frame and SHOWA big piston fork delivers extraordinary handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc, radially mounted, front brakes deliver robust stopping power.
- Race-ready, iconic GSX-R styling creates sharp looks and an aerodynamic shape.
- Compact 750cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single coil valve springs to reduce valve train mass, reducing mechanical losses at high RPM.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses eight, fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control programming helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine speed and temperature range.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a ca
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-R750
- Category Custom
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Buford, GA
- Mileage 4,310
- Stock Number UM101229B
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $12,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Over 90% approval rate w/$$$ down. Sign and ride today! Call 877-230-0380: Internet only sale prices must be mentioned at time of sale. Prices valid on in stock units and do not include destination, assembly, tax, tag, and title if applicable. MMS is not responsible for pricing errors and omissions. Inventory may be subject to prior sale, please call to check availability.
**Pictures shown may have accessories, any accessories are not included in pricing.**