2018 Suzuki Boulevard M90, Now available! Call us for more info - 863-682-4607
2018 Suzuki Boulevard M90
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M90 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.