2018 Suzuki Boulevard C50, MSRP $8,249
2018 Suzuki Boulevard C50
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling that includes kicked-out forks and a staggered, chromed dual-exhaust system, the Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you ride. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On the boulevard or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hardtail.
Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- New, deep Glass Sparkle Black or Metallic Oort Gray body work with distinguished graphics magnify the Boulevard’s classic stance.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- New generation styling incorporates visual cues from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel.