2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R ABS, MSRP $16,099
2018 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R ABS
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
No other supersport can claim the World Superbike Championship like the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R propelled Kawasaki rider, Tom Sykes, to overall championship podium finishes every year since 2012—securing a championship title in 2013—and delivered back-to-back championships for 2015 and 2016, this time with Jonathan Rea aboard.
With the Ninja ZX-10R, development starts at the track. This is why only pure riding essentials make the cut. Down to the finest details, everything that goes into the Ninja ZX-10R has the sole purpose of making it the fastest bike on the track. And as a direct recipient of what the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) learns, the Ninja ZX-10R is equipped with championship-proven technology that makes it fully capable of also dominating the streets.
Features may include:
998cc OF CHAMPIONSHIP-PROVEN POWER
Massive power. Refined power. Dominant power. The Ninja® ZX™-10R motorcycle’s engine possesses all of the above.
Showa's advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersport motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Optimized geometry for maximum feel, feedback and flickability
- Frame and swingarm contribute to sharp handling and great cornering speed
- Reversible offset collars (race kit parts) allow steering stem and swingarm pivot positions to be adjusted to best suit track conditions and rinding style
- Front Brembo brakes feature a pair of massive 330mm semi-floating discs that deliver superb braking force and brake feel. Tje rotors have a grooved outer edge for effective heat dissipation. The brake system features dual radial-mount Brembo M50 cast aluminum monobloc calipers, Brembo's highest grade mass production brake calipers. The brembo radial-pump master cylinder and reservoir are calibrated to require very little lever movement to achieve strong front brake force.
- Stainless-steel braided brake lines contribute to direct feel at the lever.
- Showa's advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersports motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-1 OR. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound dam