2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R ABS KRT Edition, MSRP $16,399
2018 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R ABS KRT Edition
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
No other supersport can claim the World Superbike Championship like the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R propelled Kawasaki rider, Tom Sykes, to overall championship podium finishes every year since 2012—securing a championship title in 2013—and delivered back-to-back championships for 2015 and 2016, this time with Jonathan Rea aboard.
With the Ninja ZX-10R, development starts at the track. This is why only pure riding essentials make the cut. Down to the finest details, everything that goes into the Ninja ZX-10R has the sole purpose of making it the fastest bike on the track. And as a direct recipient of what the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) learns, the Ninja ZX-10R is equipped with championship-proven technology that makes it fully capable of also dominating the streets.
998cc OF CHAMPIONSHIP-PROVEN POWER
Massive power. Refined power. Dominant power. The Ninja® ZX™-10R motorcycle’s engine possesses all of the above.
Showa's advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersport motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Kawasaki next-level electronics bring the extraordinary power of the World
- Superbike-winning Ninja® ZX™-10R to stunning new levels
BOSCH® IMU (INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNIT)
- Compact IMU enables inertia along 6 Degrees of Freedom to be monitored. Acceleration along longitudinal, transverse and vertical axes, plus roll rate and pitch are measured. The yaw rate is calculated by the ECU using Kawasaki’s proprietary dynamic modeling software
- This next-level system enables predictive and adaptive electronics for precise chassis orientation awareness
- 3-mode system designed to help racers optimize acceleration from a launch
- Manages engine output to prevent wheelspin and minimize front end lift
KAWASAKI ENGINE BRAKE CONTROL
- This system allows riders to set engine braking according to preference
Facilitates acceleration by enabling the rider to upshift gears with the throttle wide open without using the clutch while out on the track
Riders can set power delivery to suit conditions and/or preference