2018 KTM RC 390, 2018 KTM RC 390 Sport
A sports bike in its purest form. Reduced to the essentials. Agile, fast, suitable for A2 driving license and extremely sporty. Whether you are on country roads or the racetrack, the Moto3 genes are perceptible in every manoeuvre and convey pure race feeling. The handling – simply spectacular. The performance – incredible. The power – thrilling.
- The KTM RC 390's state-of-the-art, single-cylinder engine with twin overhead camshafts once again underlines KTM's development strength.
- Engine: The latest materials and production technologies not only deliver the bike's bountiful torque and punchy acceleration, but also good manners in everyday use and outstanding fuel economy. And thanks to the balancer shaft, this Euro 4 compliant single is as smooth as it is strong.
- Power & Torque: A bike as compact and nimble as this one, deserves to pack a solid punch. With 32 kW (44 hp) and a dry weight of just 149 kg, we did it justice. Thanks to the ingenious intake and exhaust system, the 46 mm throttle body and the meticulous fuel injection system, this strong stroker is ready to leave the rest of the traffic behind at the twist of your wrist.
- Cylinder head: Exactly like they did in the RC8 R, the four valves in the cylinder head of the RC 390 are actuated by two overhead camshafts and ultra hard, carbon coated cam followers, providing reliability and longevity despite the engine’s high power output.
- Slipper clutch: Not only does the slipper clutch open when the engine back-torque becomes too high, it also assists when you open up the throttle. The former prevents annoying rear wheel chatter when braking sharply or decelerating – and gives the wheel just that bit of braking for a controlled rear wheel slide. The latter allows the clutch to be pulled and controlled with just one trigger-happy finger – which saves energy when riding.
- Ride-by-wire: It’s the guarantee of a smooth throttle response, more than simply the absence of a throttle cable. The RC 390’s ride by wire ensures perfect application of the readily available and plentiful torque. It also electronically translates the throttle commands of the rider into throttle valve positions perfectly suited t
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make KTM
- Model RC 390
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Charleston, WV
- Mileage 163
- Stock Number 1244
- Primary Color ORG/BLK
- Price $6,595
Estimate Payments1 -
LABOR DAY SALE $500 OFF ANY STREET BIKE
THROUGH SATURDAY, 9/4/21