2018 KTM 500 EXC-F,
The KTM 500 EXC-F is the strongest dual sport bike in the world, although that doesn’t mean it’s hard to control. This motorcycle is as lean and civilized as a thoroughbred race horse. But let it rip, and its 4-stroke SOHC engine blasts the cutting-edge chassis across any terrain you choose. Ahead of the competition. No sweat, just glory.
- Engine: Small in dimensions, sky-high on output. The KTM 500 EXC-F’s fuel-injected powerhouse makes it the most compact and lightest 500 on the market, while delivering groundbreaking torque and power figures over the entire rev range thanks to a single overhead camshaft cylinder head and the latest electronic fuel injection. Class-leading and cutting-edge: just the way we like it.
- Cylinder Head: A single overhead camshaft controls intake and exhaust through optimized ports, while a cutting-edge combustion chamber and water jacket create mind-blowing power while managing heat. The engine’s four valves rely on extremely rigid rocker arms. Double lateral brackets fix the engine to the frame and reduce vibrations.
- Crankshaft: The KTM 500 EXC-F’s crankshaft utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big (bottom) end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. The necessary oil feed for this bearing is ensured by the engine’s pressurized lubrication. This design is a decisive benefit in terms of the crankshaft service interval, which can be lengthened due to the plain bearing. So just pin it, all day long.
- E-Starter: The KTM 500 EXC-F is fitted with a unique E-starter as standard, which is a clear advantage when it comes to crunch time in the heat of battle. A strong starter motor and a reliable lithium ion battery will fire up your 500 time and time again at the push of a button. In order to reduce weight to the minimum, there is no kick-starter system. You won’t miss it. If by any chance you do, just retrofit a KTM PowerParts replacement kit to get your kicks.
- Crankcases and engine covers: The design of the die-cast crankcases allows for minimal weight and a very centralized shaft configuration. This makes the engine short and compact, while contributing to an efficient centralization of masses. The engine covers also feature a solid surfa
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make KTM
- Model 500 EXC-F
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Matthews, NC
- Mileage 9,419
- Stock Number U12035
- Primary Color ORG/BLK
- Price $9,999
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Bore X Stroke:
Rear: WP Xplor PDS shock absorber; 12.2 in. (310 mm) travel
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By 10 Cycles
Sponsored By 10 Cycles
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
AUTHORIZED KTM-HUSQVARNA-SPECIALIZED E-BIKES-STACYC DEALER
ASK ABOUT OUR CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED PROGRAM
At 10 Cycles, we are powersports enthusiasts, and there's nothing we enjoy more than helping our customers find the kind of fun and adventure that a quality motorcycle or other powersports vehicle can bring. Considering financing....we've got you covered! We are thrilled to get the opportunity to help to get you out on the road and into the outdoors as soon as possible in the Charlotte Metro area.