2018 KTM 350 SX-F,
Since Tony Cairoli first took a KTM 350 SX-F to the top of the MX1 World Championship in 2010, the Red Bull KTM athlete has dominated the class aboard this nimble but powerful bike with 5 consecutive world championship titles. No surprises here, with the combination of 450-style muscle and the agility of a 250. Who said you can’t have everything?
- Engine: The engine of the KTM 350 SX-F features a compact and very light (60lbs) construction. Its DOHC (double overheard camshaft) design with lightweight titanium valves and DLC coated cam followers allows for lively but strong engine characteristics. Fitted with the latest electronic fuel injection system and an E-starter, it has an extremely wide usable speed range, high performance and incredibly efficient rideability. The KTM 350 SX-F engine shares the same layout as the 250 SX-F, resulting in its playful handling similar to a 250 machine by from reducing the moving masses to a minimum.
- Cylinder Head: The cylinder head features two overhead camshafts with friction-optimized cam followers boasting a DLC coating and high-flow ports. Four lightweight titanium valves maximize the flow rate for an optimal power band and outstanding performance across the seemingly endless rev range of 13,400rpm. Lateral brackets made of aluminum allow an efficient fixation of the engine to the frame and contribute to the bike’s featherweight feel.
- Crankshaft: The 350 SX-F’s crankshaft utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big-end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. This design is a major prerequisite for the extremely high engine speeds and the unrivaled maximum power of the 350cc engine. Not only that, it also enhances the engine’s durability, allowing long crankshaft service intervals – a customer benefit in respect of time, effort and cost.
- E-Starter: The state-of-the-art Keihin Engine Management System with electronic fuel injection features a 44mm throttle body. Thanks to its unique injector position, the engine’s response is instantaneous. And to make life even easier, separate systems for cold starts and idle adjustment await you. The lightweight ECU features a unique traction and launch control system for lightning-quick response when the gate drops and maximum grip thanks to different maps
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make KTM
- Model 350 SX-F
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Harrisonburg, VA
- Stock Number PT117
- Primary Color Orange
- Price $7,499
Bore X Stroke:
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Rear: WP shock absorber with linkage; 11.8 in. (300 mm) travel
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Our main goal is to be there for the motorcycle community and to provide only the best in customer service. We ride so we care, we understand and Motorcycles are our lives. It does not matter what you ride, you are welcome at Triumph of Harrisonburg.